Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Part 2 of my completed projects (Stuff for myself or my son)

Here are a few other items I've made for myself or my son:
 
A wall hanging for my kitchen that says "If it tastes good, it feeds your soul". Note that this matches the quilt I made for my loungeroom in part 1 of my projects 'cause I loved the fabrics. I didn't follow a pattern, I just made it up.

I love love love practical solutions that are also cute. I tend to craft items which are practical. I needed to press a lot with patchworking but the mini ironing boards I found were 50 bucks so I just made some with a piece of wood from my husband's "stash" (haha it's kind of the same as my stash), a piece of Insul~Bright heat resistant batting (for cooler bags etc.) and some other leftover materials.


A hand pieced patchwork before I knew you could do it using the machine!!
I did the cross stitch myself as well.




A doll I made using a pattern from Patchwork & stitching magazine



My raw edge applique cushion cover. First time stipling and raw edge appliqueing in a class at All about Sewing, Charmhaven, NSW Australia by Allison Nicoll my dear friend.



1 comment:

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE