Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Name game quilt swap - join by 15 January 2012 [CLOSED]

I just signed up for this as seen on Ally's blog. Exciting, I've always seen these swap things but never in time to be a part of it. I can get a mini quilt with cassthecoolest on it :-D

Sign up by clicking here SORRY FOLKS THIS IS CLOSED NOW
Here are some of the swap basics:

It will be an international swap and is based on the idea of making a mini quilt for your swap partner, using their name / blog name in the quilt.

The size is up to you, but it should be bigger than a mug rug. Work on a minimum of 9” x 12”

It will be a blind swap which means that you won’t know how will make your mini quilt, until it’s delivered by your lovely postal service.

Leave a comment over at the blog post or send her an email if you would like to join too!

Sign up WAS open until 15 January 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE