Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Christmas Blog. HoHoHo

A total Christmas update in the one blog...
The Christmas party for my other circle of sewing ladies was at Ripple Patch headquarters. Samantha has just launched this online store and lessons on site business and kindly offered her premises to host our Christmas celebrations.





I had to take along a gift to the value of about $10. So did Mum, so we both took Qwash quilt wash and I wrapped them both in the following ways...



And speaking of gifts, my gal pal gave me this AWESOME keyring which just screams "CASSTHECOOLEST"!!!!
I LOVE it!!


I made a Christmas tree with lollies as inspired by this lollipop tree
which is the same site I got those candy cane mice from.


I decorated my first ever gingerbread house! My local Coles sold a kit with completed cookies ready to be erected and decorated and I had a ball. No cleaning up happened on this day. My baby did get breakfast and lunch though, so it's not all bad LOL.








I recently saw Ashley's post on treat jars using baby food jars & knew I'd use it soon. I just love www.makeit-loveit.com I'm a true fan!

I made some up for my friends Dani & Kelly with Christmas candies (Red & Green M&Ms and chocolate santas) & Christmas fabrics.

They came over with their gorgeous kiddies for a get together at my place ...connecting with friends, family, and connecting with friends' families. What Christmas is all about!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Cassie.
    Have a great Christmas with your family and your gorgeous little boy.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE