She cracks me up with relatable well written things like "Not opposed to avoiding housework in favour of creating something." and check out the panic associated with having to abandon the sewing room here & you will be laughing I bet!
Anyway, she is really excited about the stash and just posted about it generally (I guess it's like when you go to a concert and the next day you're wondering where the artist is now, are they having breakfast or are they still asleep.... or maybe not LOL) and she said "'the stash' seems a bit impersonal for my liking, so from hereon in, I will refer to her as Sasha Stash" Haha! So from now on, please feel free to refer to Ms Stash by her first name, Sasha.
Other goals I'm getting to one day soon are:
- To share all my blogging secrets, how I do my photos, html code, and all that jazz
- To post on how you can easily start your own travelling stash & why
- To have a guest post by the frequently published quilt designer Allison Nicoll (Exciting!)
- Share with you my sewing space/s and storage methods
- Use adjectives other than Awesome a little more often.
- Probably more, I'll remember them as I'm supposed to be going to sleep and I'm really calculating whether I could turn that whole quilt on point or maybe make the edges octagonal instead, or maybe use that ruler I forgot I had from the last craft fair .......the list goes on LOL.
But for now I must get back to quilting in my pyjamas!