Life story - the short version


I'm a fun loving 30 something year old . Married my favourite guy. Started on my production of children & number 1 is an adorable boy. Big on family. Big on craft. Love country music. Love fuss free + practical ...aaand maybe with just a little bow for decoration!

Love the law of attraction too. And singing ...dancing ...bright colours and excessive punctuation ...and stationery.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Received with love! One mug rug


I was so chuffed to receive this gloriously cheerful package yesterday!
It's my return mug rug from Karen of sewmuchtolove blog and I really need to take a leaf out of her book for decorating my parcels!
Inside was a machine and hand quilted mug rug with beautiful bright colours reminding me to celebrate each day!


Karen said in the accompanying craft card that she thinks I have "such a positive outlook on life" and so this would suit me :-) what a compliment!!

I don't want to be predictable and ironic, but I can't help feel positively towards such a beautiful and thoughtful gift LOL.
Thanku Karen, it's simply beautiful & I really love it!

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're happy with it:) It was fun to make for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that compliment & it is a lovely gift. Well done Karen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me believe I'm not talking to myself by commenting: HERE